Do you love the desert? Do you enjoy attending local events and sharing information with others about activity happening in the Morongo Basin? If so Lauren Ell invites you to be a desert steward journalist for LaurenElloftheHiDesert.com.
Currently this is a voluntary opportunity. You are welcome to cover as much as you would like. Your contribution to the community and environmental awareness is greatly appreciated by the community!
Desired event coverage includes:
- Morongo Basin MAC meetings as well as local city council meetings
- Water district meetings
- Morongo Basin Conservation Association meetings
- Mojave Desert Land Trust events
- Transition Joshua Tree gatherings
- Community center pot lucks and breakfasts
- County meetings (Joshua Tree streaming)
- Public marches and awareness events
- Old Schoolhouse lectures
- Black Rock lectures
- Morongo Basin Historical Society lectures
- Occasional entertainment
LaurenElloftheHiDesert.com is a versatile media outlet that has gained popularity quickly since launching in October 2014. Morongo Basin residents and people from all over the world visit the website for local news and events.
Additionally LaurenElloftheHiDesert.com is expanding to cover cutting edge events, movements and groups all over the world. It is exciting to share this information not only with desert residents but also with the world!
For more information please contact Lauren by emailing email@example.com